About the role
As a Graphic & Product Designer at peopleIX, you will
- elevate our UX/UI product design to enhance user experiences
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to create visually appealing and user-friendly designs
- support our growth and marketing efforts with your graphic design expertise
- ensure our corporate identity and design aesthetics are consistent across all our platforms & channels including our website and social media
- bring fresh and innovative design ideas to the table
Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic and product design
- A strong portfolio showcasing your design skills
- Proficiency in industry-standard design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Canva or similar
- Solid knowledge of UX/UI principles and design best practices
- The ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for creating visually stunning designs
- Motivated self-starter with a strong enthusiasm to learn
What we can offer you?
- You will be able to personally and professionally grow with a young and striving company through challenging and diverse projects
- True startup atmosphere in a dynamic, innovative, and exciting work environment where it never gets boring
- Beyond an individually negotiated compensation package including company shares, you will enjoy a unique combination of professional opportunities, entrepreneurial spirit, technological excellence, and industry exposure
- Flat hierarchies and a large amount of individual responsibility
- Regular team offsites and learning budget
- Remote-friendly working environment with work-from-home budget and flexible working hours
Why we’re building peopleIX:
We have seen how companies struggle with making data-driven people decisions. With first-hand experience in different industries and stages of companies, we have seen a bunch of analytics approaches. However, due to messy data, which is fragmented across many systems (HRIS, ATS, Performance, LMS..), and mostly inexperience with rigorous data crunching in people teams, it is time to build a truly intuitive people analytics platform. With years of experience scaling and transforming businesses as well as running HR & analytics projects, we are now building the people analytics platform we always wanted. With peopleIX, we enable people teams to make data-driven people decision-making.