About the role
As a Full-Stack Engineer at peopleIX, you will
- join our engineering team to develop both frontend and backend of our people analytics platform and shape the product in the early days
- ship and iterate in close collaboration with our clients to ensure we solve real problems
- get plenty of ownership to design and implement solutions that make every interaction feel instant and intuitive
- have a significant impact on defining our culture, team, and way of working as we keep growing
- work on a cloud-native tech stack with state-of-the-art software development toolkits and frameworks
Who are we looking for?
- M.Sc., B.Sc., or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Engineering, or another relevant technical field
- Strong expertise in different languages, ideally React, TypeScript and Python
- Strong skills in Hyperscaler solutions, such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Experience with designing databases, especially with Postgres or MySQL is a big plus
- Experience with transitioning applications from R&D into production is a big plus
- Motivated self-starter with a strong enthusiasm to learn
- Strong communication skills. You communicate complex software solutions across teams and clients
What we can offer you?
- You will be able to personally and professionally grow with a young and striving company through challenging and diverse projects
- True startup atmosphere in a dynamic, innovative, and exciting work environment where it never gets boring
- Beyond an individually negotiated compensation package including company shares, you will enjoy a unique combination of professional opportunities, entrepreneurial spirit, technological excellence, and industry exposure
- Flat hierarchies and a large amount of individual responsibility
- Regular team offsites and learning budget
- Remote-friendly working environment with work-from-home budget and flexible working hours
Why we’re building peopleIX:
We have seen how companies struggle with making data-driven people decisions. With first-hand experience in different industries and stages of companies, we have seen a bunch of analytics approaches. However, due to messy data, which is fragmented across many systems (HRIS, ATS, Performance, LMS..), and mostly inexperience with rigorous data crunching in people teams, it is time to build a truly intuitive people analytics platform. With years of experience scaling and transforming businesses as well as running HR & analytics projects, we are now building the people analytics platform we always wanted. With peopleIX, we enable people teams to make data-driven people decision-making.